Kubernetes 2021: Operationalizing for scale
Here at Spectro Cloud we are big fans of sharing Kubernetes best practices. So we launched an annual research that goes into the detail of how organizations are using Kubernetes and their experience so far.
The independent study, conducted by Dimensional Research, sponsored by Spectro Cloud, is the first of a series of annual surveys, targeting C-level technology leaders, as well as director and vice president roles with direct responsibility for Kubernetes consumption and management within organizations exceeding 500 employees. The survey report is intended to share Kubernetes best practices and key insights about the rapidly growing and evolving use of Kubernetes within businesses.
In the report you will read about:
- How Kubernetes is perceived from IT leaders
- Which teams are driving the Kubernetes revolution and why
- Who is responsible for Kubernetes
- What are the top challenges and bottlenecks
- Best practices on deployment choices: production clusters, singe vs multi-cluster, centralized vs de-centralized models, use cases
If you have ideas on what we should include in our next iteration of the report, drop us a line here.