Growth Marketing Manager
Backed by our great investors with enough funding to get us to the moon (and back), we are building our marketing team, looking for a senior growth marketing specialist who will take us to the next level. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working directly with the Head of Sales and all the key stakeholders (everyone is really accessible at Spectro Cloud), you will be responsible for building and executing an integrated growth marketing plan to accelerate demand generation and awareness across all channels.
What You'll Be Doing
We will ask you (very nicely) to build the strategy that will enable us to grow our customer base by increasing awareness using all available channels and acquire users.
- You will decide on what content is required, what media we should be using and how much to spend to optimize success
- You will work with the team and our partners to develop cool, appealing content that talks to our customers' pain-points and can differentiate (there are no bad ideas here)
- You will define, build and manage the execution of full-funnel campaigns and programs across channels to generate direct and partner leads for our sales teams (content audit, funnel asset and journey per persona, landing pages, etc.)
- You will build and execute on a social media plan that aligns with your strategy
- You will maintain the website, making sure that it is SEO/SEM-optimized (would be nice for people to find us before we find them)
- You will drive our events strategy, working with the team and partners
- You will own the budget required to drive growth, and will be responsible for monitoring and reporting across all areas of execution,
- You will help us shape up and drive the configuration of our marketing tech stack (we have lots of developers to help once you decide what you need)
- You will NOT need to worry about support. We have great in-house resources (engineers, designers, UX/UI specialists, messaging specialists) who all like working together as a team on any idea that gets dropped on the table. We also have great partners who can help and always open to new ones.
- You don’t need to be a technical wizard and understand the ins and outs of our product and space (we have enough of those)
- You can work from anywhere you want (although we would like to see you face to face from time to time) and manage your own time
- You will challenge us (we like being challenged)
- You will have a lot of fun along the way (we think that's one of the most important parts)
- Ability to think strategically and operate in a fast startup environment
- Experience in managing and working with various partners (branding, paid media, SEO/SEM consultants etc.)
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with good communication and content skills
- 5+ years of experience in data-driven growth and digital marketing roles, preferably in the enterprise tech industry or with a SaaS product (consumer or B2B), but not mandatory
- University degree in Management, Marketing or other related discipline
- Experience with marketing software (salesforce.com, marketo, hootsuite, etc), social media and paid media channels
- Experience in developer evangelizing is a plus
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a team that has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.
Apply via email: email@example.com