Site Reliability Engineer
Who We Are?
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for every IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our unique container management platform takes away the management pain and leaves only the open-source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation, anywhere!
What’s The Job?
PIE - Pursuit of Innovation and Excellence is what defines the culture of the engineering team at Spectro Cloud. We are looking for a seasoned Site Reliability Engineer to join the Spectro Cloud DevOps team of our flagship Kubernetes management platform. You will work on the deploying and managing Spectro Cloud’s multi-tenant SaaS platform and be responsible for its monitoring, security, high availability, disaster recovery, and rolling upgrades.
- ~5 Years of IT experience
- Experience with setting up and operating SaaS applications in public clouds with high availability, security, etc
- Experience with building and defining processes and pipelines for meet the required SLAs by ensuring efficient backup/restore procedures, rolling upgrades, rollbacks etc.
- Good troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
- Hands-on with linux, containers, Kubernetes (K8s), and shell scripting
- Good understanding of kubectl commands, pods, statefulsets, communications paths, service types and endpoints within K8s
- Knowledge of common Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment toolchain components such as terraform, helm, Argo, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Familiar with VMware and one or more public clouds
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Experience within K8s related ecosystem products; network, storage, secrets, security, logging, cost, monitoring and tools, installers
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a team that has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.