Senior Product Marketing Manager - Public Sector
Who we are
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup aiming on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for any IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our Kubernetes management platform, Palette, uniquely built for scale, takes away the management pain and leaves only the open source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation, anywhere!
Backed by our great investors with enough funding to get us to the moon (and back), we are growing our marketing team, looking for a senior product marketer, specializing in the US public sector and government segments, who will take us to the next level. Reporting to our Content Lead and working directly with the marketing team and all the key stakeholders (everyone is really accessible at Spectro Cloud), you will be responsible for developing messaging and content, as well as drive the marketing go-to-market strategy to increase demand for our enterprise Kubernetes management platform, specifically in the public sector and government segment.
What You'll Be Doing
You will start by owning the messaging and definition of our Palette platform for the US public sector and government segment (including SLED, DoD, Federal Civilian, intelligence Agencies, etc).
- You will work with our marketing, sales and product team on defining the value proposition and language of our Palette platform for the public sector, based on the relevant market, key personas and industry trends/landscape.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the messaging, relevant customer-facing collateral (created internally or with 3rd party agencies), advising on visuals language and graphics working with our internal design team, and our web team and growth marketers to build meaningful customer journeys on our website and anywhere we have a presence.
- You will be responsible for creating internal content to enable our sales teams and educate them on the value proposition, key personas and pitch.
- You will team up with our growth marketing resource in the US to execute on a tradeshow and digital marketing plan, including full-funnel campaigns and paid advertising (leveraging our paid media agency) to drive lead generation for our sales teams.
- You will advise on relevant public sector-specific publications, media and channels, working with our AR/PR agency to increase awareness of our brand and offerings.
- You will contribute to the broader campaigns creation, execution and monitoring (from content to operations to lead flow) with strategic recommendations and input.
- Your opinions, critical thinking and ideas will feed into everything that we do – and we need them! From all the content work you will be driving, to the lead flow into our sales reps, to the way our overall story needs to be told!
- You don’t need to be a technical wizard and understand the ins and outs of our product and space (we have enough of those).
- You can work from anywhere you want (although we would like to see you face to face from time to time) and you can manage your own time.
- You will challenge us (we like being challenged).
- You will have a lot of fun along the way (we think that's one of the most important parts).
- 4+ years of product marketing/content creation experience in the B2B tech industry, specializing in the government/public sector segments preferably in the cloud and cloud native space or SaaS.
- Ability to think strategically and operate in a fast startup environment driving projects across multiple teams.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with great communication and messaging/content skills.
- Experience in managing and working with various partners (branding, performance marketing agencies, etc.).
- University degree in Business/Marketing, Engineering or other related discipline
- Experience with marketing software (salesforce.com, hubspot, hootsuite, etc), social media and paid media channels is a plus.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org