Who We Are?
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for every IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our unique container management platform takes away the management pain and leaves only the open-source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation, anywhere!
What’s The Job?
PIE - Pursuit of Innovation and Excellence is what defines the culture of the engineering team at Spectro Cloud. We are looking for QA Engineers to join the Spectro Cloud quality assurance team of our flagship Kubernetes management platform. You will be building software (tools, frameworks, and automated tests) for testing the core capabilities and features of our distributed platform.
- ~5 Years of IT experience
- Experience in developing automation tests for API and UI.
- Creating high quality Test cases for New features.
- Hands-on with cloud, containers and Kubernetes (K8s)
- Have a good understanding on testing methodologies
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- GoLang or Python programming experience
- Experience with Scale, Security, Performance testing
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a team that has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.