Product Support Engineer II
What’s The Job?
Supporting our Customers is the most important part of the formula to maintain Customers that are excited to use our product and for our Company’s success. You’ll be on the frontline when someone reaches out for a simple question and when something has gone all wrong and their business is being impacted.
Answering calls, messages and being there to help is first and foremost but also taking the initiative to update documentation, write a better procedure, create a video... You’ll put yourself in our Customer’s shoes and constantly be striving to make sure they can use our product to the best of its and their ability.
As a senior position within the Team, you’ll also have an opportunity to look for ways to improve processes and methods, mentor peers to raise everyone’s skill levels and help advocate for Customer’s feature requests and other product ideas of your own.
What Team Will You Work With?
The Support and Sustaining Engineering teams will work hand-in-hand to deliver the experience our Customers demand when depending on SpectroCloud. The 2 tiers of Customer Support will be closely aligned with the 3rd tier of Product Sustaining Engineering to get Customers the answers they need effectively and in a timely matter.
- ~8 Years of IT experience
- Prior experience supporting technical end-users
- Excellent troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent communication and written skills (English)
- Mentoring junior peers
- Hands-on with linux, containers, Kubernetes (K8s), and shell scripting
- Excellent understanding of communications paths, service types and endpoints within K8s
- Knowledge of Enterprise and cloud networking configurations
- Experience within K8s related ecosystem products; network, storage,secrets, security, logging, cost, monitoring and tools, installers
- Single sign-on and role-based access controls
- Experience building automation and orchestration with ansible,terraform and scripting
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment toolchain components and the software development lifecycle
- Familiar with VMware and datacenter technologies
- Experience using one or more public clouds and familiar with their architecture, instance and storage methods, platform services and managed K8s offerings
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and/or Certified KubernetesApplication Developer (CKAD)
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a teamthat has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.