Presales Solution Engineer
What’s The Job?
As a presales Federal/DoD Solution Engineer you will be supporting our Federal Sales Team engaging with prospective customers that are exploring the Spectro Cloud software solutions.
In this role you will be supporting federal and department of defense customer meetings, managing technical discovery, technical value propositioning, performing demos, scoping evaluations, executing proof of value testing, and documenting how a commercial solution will fit into a customer’s environment. Additional activities include blogging, webinars, trade show events, product feedback, internal initiatives, and the support of partner resellers and system integrators as needed.
What Team Will You Work With?
As a member of the Solution Engineering team, you will work closely with your sales team and engineering teams to drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise across multiple technical and executive audiences. Solution Engineers play a key role in educating prospective customers while providing constructive feedback regarding how the Spectro Cloud solutions are being received, use case enhancements, and overall market feedback.
- 5+ years of Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience in the Federal space
- Current or previous clearance (Secret or greater)
- Experience with SaaS software solutions and deployment architectures.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in the areas of DevOps, enterprise IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, infrastructure (physical hardware & virtualization hypervisors)
- Knowledge of common Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment toolchain components such as git, terraform, helm, Argo, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Experience with VMware and one or more public clouds
- Hands-on experience with linux, containers, Kubernetes (K8s), and shell scripting
- Good understanding of kubectl commands, pods, statefulsets, communications paths, service types and endpoints within K8s
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills (English)
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Experience within K8s related ecosystem products; network, storage, secrets, security, logging, cost, monitoring and tools, installers
- Single sign-on and role-based access controls
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a team that has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.