Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup aiming on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for any IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our Kubernetes management platform, Palette, uniquely built for scale, takes away the management pain and leaves only the open source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation anywhere!
What’s The Job
Enterprise Account Executives target and close new business with Spectro Cloud’s largest, most strategic customers and prospects. In this role, you’ll be focused on uncovering the pain points organizations face as they operate in or migrate to a Kubernetes environment at scale as well as delivering the appropriate Spectro Cloud solution.
What You'll Be Doing
- Enterprise Account Executive will report to a Regional Vice President.
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of Spectro Cloud for our strategic and large prospects for Great Lakes. (OH, KY, MI, ON & QC)
- Able to demonstrate a methodology to prospect and build a pipeline on your own
- Conduct sales activities, develop opportunities in large/strategic accounts, contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses.
- Communicate lessons learned to the team, including account managers, the marketing team, and the technical team.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Spectro Cloud products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- 5+ years of Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+
- Experienced in selling DevOps tooling to large Fortune 1000 companies with the ability to win new logos. K8s experience a plus
- Prior experience using MEDDICC
- Travel as necessary to accounts to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Location: Michigan or Ohio
Apply via email: email@example.com