Director of Product Management - SaaS
Who We Are?
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for every IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our unique container management platform takes away the management pain and leaves only the open-source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation, anywhere!
What’s The Job?
Backed by our great investors with enough funding to get us to the moon (and back), we are expanding our product team, looking for a director of product management, reporting to our CTO, who will take our offering to the next level.You will be owning on our flagship SaaS Kubernetes management platform, focused on the entire customer journey, bottom-up use cases, user experience and - working with our marketing and engineering teams – on how to attract free users and convert them to grow our business.
What You’ll be doing?
- You will own the end-to-end user experience for our SaaS platform, always thinking about innovative ways to make it better across every aspect (everyone likes a good UX and UI)
- You will work with our founders and engineering team to evaluate the existing features and contribute to the product strategy and vision, taking into account bottom-up developer and IT ops-related use cases
- You will define the metrics for your success and be responsible to report back to the business (user engagement, conversion rate, etc)
- You will work closely with our marketing team to align the campaign strategy for user acquisition, resulting to conversion to paying customers.
- You will also work with our developer evangelist on increase our brand value with select engagements via all available channels (meetups, events, etc)
- You can work from anywhere you want (although we would like to see you face to face from time to time) and be responsible for managing your own time.
- You will challenge us (we like being challenged)
- You will have a lot of fun along the way (we think that's one of the most important parts)
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product management (experience with SaaS platforms strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills (English)
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and ecosystem integrations (logging, monitoring, security, ingress, etc)
- Knowledge of common Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment toolchain components such as Git, Terraform, Ansible, Helm, ArgoCD, GitLab and Jenkins
- Familiarity with the modern enterprise technology landscape and trends (public clouds, open source, cloud native, etc)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Experience with PLG SaaS GTM strategy is a big plus
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org