Backend Developer (Saas)
Who We Are?
We are Spectro Cloud. A super fast-growing Silicon-Valley-based startup on a mission to make Kubernetes easy for every IT, DevOps team and developer out there. Our unique container management platform takes away the management pain and leaves only the open-source greatness for developers to unleash application innovation, anywhere!
What’s The Job?
PIE - Pursuit of Innovation and Excellence is what defines the culture of the engineering team at Spectro Cloud. We are looking for seasoned backend developers to join the Spectro Cloud SaaS team of our flagship Kubernetes management platform. You will work on the backend of Spectro Cloud’s management plane that serves as the central interface for users to build cluster models, setup policies and perform day to day management.
- 5 years of software development
- 3 years of experience with GoLang
- 3 years of experience building micro services based containerized applications
- Proficient with MongoDB integration
- Good troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
- Familiar with public and private cloud environments
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Single sign-on and role-based access controls
Who We Are
Founded by multi-cloud management experts, Spectro Cloud aims to make cloud infrastructure boundaryless for the enterprise. We provide solutions that help enterprises run Kubernetes their way, anywhere. Lead by a team that has built products and companies successfully before and is doing it again; together with talented team members and industry-leading investors backing us up so that we can focus on making an impact that our Customers value and we can be proud to be involved with.